Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Humanities- Social Studies: 1/5-1/9

Hello Parents,
     I hope everyone had a nice holiday. We are back in action and are starting our next unit of study. The unit will focus on "The Industrial Revolution" and the different consequences of that time period. Yesterday, I began with a present day look at "overseas" factory work for U.S. businesses. Today and for the rest of the week I will go back in time to look at the origins of the industrial revolution and how the factory system evolved. So far, no homework is planned as we only have a classroom set of textbooks that we are working from. If needed, I may make photocopies, or lend out books if individual students fall behind in classwork. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great week.

Mr. Burton
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment